Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Partner Of Greatness

Appearance Vs. Reality

Oh Macbeth, my partner in greatness. With the promise of the three sisters, I will soon become Queen of Scotland and Macbeth will once be my king. I shall accomplish this task with pure ambition. Oh, the time has come when my dreams shall take forth.  My love, Macbeth, shall not wear his heart on his sleeves but must differentiate from what is within. I must not as well share my deepest thoughts with the world. “Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent underneath” (1.6ll65-66). Poor weak Macbeth shall embrace his dire ambitions and reject the doubt that haunts him. My duty must be of the convincing of Macbeth for second thoughts plague him. By this I will question his manhood and proclaim the love he has for me. “And, to be more than what you were, you would be so much more the man” (1.7ll50-51). If not for I, the deed was not to be done. My motivation has guided us for vaulting ambition to full fill. I have called on dark spirits to help not only I but Macbeth through this time. Macbeth has turned into a filthy tyrant in the eyes of his people. Was it not I, however, who planted the seed in his treacherous mind? I who is the light to his candle accomplished a deed that will forever stay with me. Deceiving Macbeth has committed the treason and for that he has placed himself much greater than a husband.  Weak Macbeth has now become brave and noble Macbeth, in the eyes of my own. He now faces the throne of Scotland and a responsibility to his subjects.  Macbeth the time has come. You must rest now as king. No instead you act on impulses that better suit a more devious man. You are no longer confiding in me, the crimes that see past reason or threatens my positions as Queen. Long past sanity; seeing daggers, where should not be sought has Macbeth left me in this world on my own?

 
"One day when you're big and strong, you will be a king."
Zira, the female lioness, has a desired ambition for her son to big king. This way she will take the rightful seat as Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment